So instead of doing a traditional vacation post recap where I yammer about how amazing it was, what a great time I had, yata yata yata….I figured I’d just share some of the highlights and my favorite pictures with you.
- Time with my hubby. Between our work schedules life can get pretty hectic so it’s always awesome to get away together.
- Our condo. Two bedroom, two bath, almost as big as our house. Totally awesome.
- Hiking. Even though it rained ever day we were there, The Hubster and I still managed to get a couple good…and wet…and cold hikes in. Outdoor bliss, I tell ya.
- Seeing a baby bear cub. Unfortunately it was very high up a tree so no picture. 😦
- Driving. Countless hours of driving around back mountain roads and gawking at nature. With the rain/fog it made the mountains pretty hard to see but it was still gorgeous.
- Unplugging. Stepping away from the computer/phone/online world and reconnecting with my husband in the real world.
And now the pictures!
Question: Have you ever visited the Smoky Mountains? What’s your favorite vacation destination?