I hate to point out the obvious, but it’s almost December! Seriously, Christmas is in 27ish days and I’m just beginning my holiday shopping. It’s time to deck the halls, trim the trees, sing off-tune to strangers, and eat waaaaay to much! Ok, maybe not so much on singing off-tune to strangers; I don’t have enough bail money for each of you.
Busy is an understatement for December, right? Well here’s something else to add to your calendar….A holiday photo a day challenge! At least it’s a fun something to add to your calendar. Spearheaded by Abby from Back at Square Zero, and after lots of e-mails back and forth between some awesome blogging girlfriends, we came up with an Instagram #holidayaday challenge for you.
Who doesn’t love a challenge? Well this one is simple. You just use the chart above, snap a picture of whatever your heart chooses that goes along with the theme and then upload it to Instagram/Twitter/Facebook with the hashtag #holidayaday. Don’t forget to tag all of us, too. We want to see what creative / fun pictures you come up with! We even have an event page set up where you can get daily reminders and connect with other #holidayaday(ers)!
Want to see our creative #holidayaday genius in action? Make sure to follow each of these fantabulous ladies via their blog & Instagram.
- Abby from Back at Square Zero (IG: backatsquare0)
- Rebecca from Rebecca Roams (IG: RebeccaRoams)
- Kat from Sneakers and Fingerpaints (IG: katsnf)
- Mindy from Mindy’s Fitness Journey (IG: mindyartze)
- Kate from Run With Kate (IG: runwithkate)
- Sarah from Mom Running On Empty (IG: momonempty)
- Mindy from Road Runner Girl (IG: roadrunnergirl)
- And meeeeeeee! Instagram / Twitter: AsphaltNosher
Question: Have you ever participated in a photo a day challenge?